Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 2 pounds beef flank steak
- 1 (16-ounce) jar CHI-CHI'S® 16 oz Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 packet CHI-CHI’S® Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large onions
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 8 CHI-CHI'S® Fajita Style Tortillas
- Place the steak in a shallow glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine salsa, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, oil, seasoning mix, and garlic; mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the steak, cover it and refrigerate, turning occasionally for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the steak has marinated, prepare the grill for medium heat.
- Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Grill steak, onions, and bell peppers, turning occasionally for 10 minutes, or until steak is medium-rare and vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
- In a small saucepan, set the reserved marinade over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently for 2 minutes.
- Thinly slice the steak diagonally across the grain.
- Cut bell peppers into strips.
- Place steak, bell peppers, and onions in warm tortillas; drizzle with salsa mixture.
- Serve with beans, guacamole, and cilantro, if desired.