Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup cubed green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion, sliced and slices cut in half
- 1/4 cup CHI-CHI'S® Green Jalapeño Wheels
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- To make this salad, use a large bowl to combine beans, corn, bell peppers, onion, and jalapeños; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, cumin, and black pepper. Mix well; toss with salad.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.