Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2/3 cup CHI-CHI'S® 16-ounce Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium
- 6 CHI-CHI'S® 8-inch Flour Tortilla Soft Taco Size
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken, cheese, salsa, and cumin; mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla.
- Tightly roll tortilla around filling; secure each with wooden pick.
- In large skillet, heat 2 inches oil over medium-high heat until 360ºF. Fry tortillas, 3 at a time, until crisp and golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Drain on paper towels; remove wooden picks.
- Serve flautas with desired toppings and Mexican condiments such as sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
- Enjoy this classic Mexican dish with your friends, family, and loved ones!