Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 (15-ounce) can white queso
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 pound small, peeled, cooked shrimp
- 1 (1.5-pound) package crab supreme
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 (8-inch) CHI-CHI’S® Flour Tortillas, Fajita Style, warmed rice
- Refried beans
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- CHI-CHI’S® Diced Green Chilies
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute.
- Whisk in sherry and milk. Bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
- Stir in white queso and 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese, shrimp, crab supreme, and green onions.
- Lay tortillas on the counter.
- Spoon a generous 1/2 cup filling down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up. Place seam side down in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve with rice, refried beans, cilantro leaves and chilies.