Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup HERDEZ® Salsa Casera or HERDEZ® Salsa Verde
- 1 cup HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, 2 tablespoons parsley, salt and pepper.
- Form into 30 (1-inch) meatballs. Chill 1 hour.
- Heat grill to 350°F.
- Brush chilled meatballs with olive oil.
- Grill, covered, 13 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked through.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine meatballs and salsa casera or verde.
- Bring to simmer.
- Serve warm. Garnish with remaining parsley and guacamole salsa for dipping on the side.