Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup MCCORMICK® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice (Mayonesa)
- 1/4 cup HERDEZ® Salsa Casera (Mild, Medium or Hot)
- Chili Lime Shrimp Tacos:
- 1 tablespoon MCCORMICK® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon MCCORMICK® Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 (6-inch) HERDEZ® corn or flour tortillas, warmed or grilled
- Cabbage/lettuce, shredded
- Avocado, chopped
- Tomatoes, diced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Mix mayonnaise and salsa in a small bowl until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt in small bowl.
- Toss seasoning mixture with shrimp in medium bowl until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium.
- Add seasoned shrimp; cook and stir 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Serve shrimp in warmed tortillas.
- Top with creamy salsa and desired toppings, such as shredded cabbage or lettuce, chopped avocado, tomatoes, fresh cilantro, and lime wedges.