Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 2 (16-ounce) jars HERDEZ® Roasted Salsa Verde, divided
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sour cream or Mexican crema for serving if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Chop 4 slices Swiss cheese.
- In blender container, combine 3 ½ cups salsa verde, and Swiss cheese. Blend until smooth.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, pour ¼ cup salsa mixture to coat bottom of the baking dish.
- Divide chicken among tortillas and roll up. Place seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining salsa mixture, Swiss cheese slices, and avocado slices. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend.
- Cover with foil. Bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until melted and bubbly.
- Serve with reserved salsa verde and sour cream, if desired.