Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 10 tostadas
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Thick n’ Chunky Salsa
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- ¾ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Heat broiler. On 2 large rimmed baking pans, place tostadas. Spread with refried beans. Top with shredded cheese.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat fry eggs just until set. Place on egg on each tostada. Broil tostadas 4 to 6 minutes, or until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked through.
- Season each tostada with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with LA VICTORIA® Thick n’ Chunky Salsa, avocado slices, cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Serve warm.