Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 2 cups LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup LA VICTORIA® Thick N' Chunky Salsa Verde Medium
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Shredded cabbage or lettuce
- Sliced avocados
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Combine LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce, LA VICTORIA® Thick N’ Chunky Salsa Verde Medium, garlic cloves, cumin, salt, and pepper in slow cooker. Whisk to combine.
- Add chicken thighs to slow cooker and toss to coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until chicken shreds easily with a fork.
- Remove chicken thighs from slow cooker and shred meat using two forks.
- Add some cooking sauce to moisten chicken, if needed.
- To serve, warm tortillas and set out toppings.
- Invite everyone to create his or her own tacos!