Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 cups julienne-cut bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (28-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce
- 10 warmed CHI-CHI’S® Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (2-ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large skillet, cook green onions and carrots in oil 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and bell peppers; cook until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Stir in brown rice, green chilies, cumin, and garlic salt.
- Pour half of enchilada sauce into 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Divide rice mixture among tortillas. Roll up. Place seam-side-down in baking pan.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas.
- Cover. Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with cheese and drained olives.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted