Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded cabbage or lettuce
- Sliced avocado
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- In slow cooker, combine LA VICTORIA® Mango Habanero Salsa, black beans, corn kernels, LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles, garlic cloves, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Add chicken breasts to slow cooker and toss with sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until chicken shreds easily with fork.
- Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and shred meat using two forks.
- Using strainer or slotted spoon, drain sauce from slow cooker, reserving thick salsa, black bean and corn mixture. Discard liquid.
- Add strained cooking sauce to shredded chicken and toss to coat.
- Warm tortillas and set out toppings.
- Serve chicken with sauce and let everyone assemble his or her own tacos.