Back to all Recipes Serving Suggestion
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 handfuls tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, shredded Cheddar and Jack cheese
- Mexican crema or sour cream
- Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add tortilla chips and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- In a separate bowl combine beaten eggs, cheese, chopped cilantro, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, and LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce.
- Pour egg mixture in cast iron skillet directly over the toasted tortilla chips. Top with more shredded cheese.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until egg is cooked through and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges and garnish with Mexican crema or sour cream and LA VICTORIA® SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce.