Adobo Chicken Wings
Adodo chicken wings are a game changer that adds spicy, sweet, and rich blended roasted spices. This flavorful dish is great for any game day or party occasion.
2 hours, 30 minutes
2 hr 45 min
- ⅓ cup DOÑA MARÍA® Adobo
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, baton sliced (sticks)
- 2 carrots, baton sliced (sticks)
- ½ cup ranch
- In large stock pot over medium heat combine DOÑA MARÍA® Adobo and chicken broth. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl combine chicken wings and half prepared adobo. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 2 hours.
- Transfer wings to prepared metal sheet, lined with paper towels, and remove excess adobo
- Heat oil in a large cooking pan over medium heat, sauté garlic 1-2 minute. Working in batches, fry chicken for 8 minutes or until deeply golden.
- Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- In a large bowl add cooked wings, toss with remaining adobo mix to coat.
- Serve with cucumbers, carrots, and dipping ranch on the side.