- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 15 street taco style flour tortillas
- Spray olive oil
- 8-ounces HERDEZ® Traditional Guacamole Mild
- ½ cup pickled red onions
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup HERDEZ® Chipotle Salsa Cremosa
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, and cook onions 3 minutes, or until translucent. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add remaining Tinga sauce ingredients and cook for another minute. Add to blender, carefully blend until smooth.
- Add Tinga sauce back to saucepan and stir in chicken.
- Add about 2-3 tablespoons of Tinga chicken to each tortilla. Close with toothpick and add to air fryer. Repeat until air fryer has full layer of tacos. Spray with olive oil.
- Air fry in batches at 375° for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with HERDEZ® Traditional Guacamole Mild, pickled red onions and cotija cheese.