Air Fried Salsa Bites
Air fry these cream cheese and salsa bites for an easy appetizer. They are unexpectedly delicious!
1 Hour 5 Minutes
1 Hour 35 Minutes
- 1 cup CHI-CHI’S® Restaurant Style Salsa
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 CHI-CHI’S® Burrito Style Tortillas
- Avocado oil spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Serve with:
- In medium bowl combine CHI-CHI’S® Salsa, cream cheese, green onion and seasonings. Stir until evenly combined.
- Spread ½ cup salsa mixture onto 1 tortilla.
- Gently roll tortilla, tightly. Wrap in saran wrap. Repeat with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Remove rolled tortilla from saran wrap and carefully cut into 1” pieces.
- Spray avocado oil in air fryer and add tortilla bites. Spray tortilla bites with avocado oil.
- Air fry at 375° for 5-6 minutes.
- Repeat this process, frying the bites in batches.
- Garnish with cilantro and paprika.
- Serve with guacamole dip.