Al Pastor Pork Enchiladas
Al pastor is a traditional Mexican marinade. This enchilada recipe features red Anaheim Chiles, crushed pineapple and guajillo chiles that perfectly pair with pork. Enjoy a one-dish family meal or meal prep with extras you’ll love the next day.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, diced
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Al Pastor Enchilada Sauce
- 10 corn tortillas
- ¾ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Suggested toppings: diced white onion, chopped cilantro, and sliced pineapple
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish or pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until shimmering. Cook pork until browned. Reduce heat. Add ½ cup enchilada sauce, stirring to coat. Remove from heat.
- In medium non-stick skillet warm remaining enchilada sauce. Dip tortilla in warmed sauce, coating each side. Spoon ¼ cup pork mixture in center of each tortilla. Roll and place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes