- 6 thinly sliced chicken breasts, pounded to equal thickness
ANCHO PASILLA CHICKEN MARINADE
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup HERDEZ® Ancho & Pasilla Pepper Paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Juice of 1 orange or lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 Bollio rolls, halved lengthwise and toasted
- 2 cups refried beans
- 6 tablespoons, mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups WHOLLY® Diced Avocado
- 6 tablespoons pickled red onions
- 6 tablespoons crumbled Queso Fresco
- In small bowl, whisk together Ancho Pasilla chicken marinade ingredients. Add mixture and chicken to resealable bag and marinate at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken for 8 minutes, flipping halfway, or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- On bottom of rolls, spread equal amount of beans and top with grilled chicken.
- On top of rolls, add equal amounts of mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, WHOLLY® Diced Avocado, pickled red onion and Queso Fresco.
- Fold tops and bottoms together to make torta.