- ½ (1-pound) box macaroni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1pound) package lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- ½ (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add ground beef, onion, cumin and chili powder.
- Cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until beef is browned and crumbly and onion is translucent.
- Stir in salt and next 3 ingredients. Cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and transfer to a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.