- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (10-ounce) cans LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce, divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Garnish: fresh jalapeño slices, sour cream, pico de gallo
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Place on lightly greased baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap, until ready to use.
- In large, non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onions 10 minutes or until crumbly and no longer pink. Stir in tomatoes, 1 can enchilada sauce and salt; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture onto each lasagna noodle and roll up. Spoon ½ cup of remaining enchilada sauce into bottom of lightly greased, 2-quart baking dish. Place lasagna roll-ups, seam side down over sauce. Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over roll ups and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish, if desired.