Beefy Burritos with Salsa
Make burritos, not bore-itos with CHI-CHI'S® Beefy Burritos with Salsa recipe. It features your favorite CHI-CHI'S® Salsa for a spicy, inviting flavor. Try it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner any day of the week!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (16-ounce) jar CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium, divided
- 6 CHI-CHI’S® Burrito Style Tortilla, heated
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef until browned; drain. Add chopped onion and cumin; cook until tender. Stir in 1 cup salsa. Remove from heat.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly into center of each warm tortilla. Top with cheese and green onions.
- Roll tortillas burrito-style; place in baking pan.
- Bake burritos 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional salsa.