- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (10-ounce) cans LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce
- 3 cups diced, cooked sweet potato
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese, divided
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Cook onion, poblano and garlic 7 minutes or until softened. Stir in enchilada sauce. Cook 2 minutes. In large bowl, combine sweet potato, black beans, ½ cup enchilada sauce mixture, ½ cup cheese and ½ cup cilantro.
- Cover tortillas with damp paper towel, place on microwave safe plate and microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. Spoon heaping ¼ cup sweet potato mixture down each tortilla, roll and place seam side down in lightly greased 13 -x 9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cilantro.