Black Bean Corn Salad
The fresh and cold CHI-CHI'S® Black Bean Corn Salad with CHI-CHI'S® Green Jalapeño Wheels will give you the chills— the good kind of chills. This tasty side dish is made with the freshest black beans, crispiest corn, and an amazing assortment of garden veggies. Whip up this great side for your family at your next gathering.
1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup cubed green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion, sliced and slices cut in half
- 1/4 cup CHI-CHI’S® Green Jalapeño Wheels
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- To make this salad, use a large bowl to combine beans, corn, bell peppers, onion, and jalapeños; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, cumin, and black pepper. Mix well; toss with salad.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.