For Pico de Gallo:
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 bolillo rolls, halved
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Cheese
- HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled queso fresco
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Set aside and chill in refrigerator.
- While pico de gallo is chilling, heat black beans in small pot over medium-high heat.
- Stir in HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce, lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- While beans are heating, start mashing until desired consistency is reached. Remove from heat.
- Line sheet pan with foil, place 6 bolillo roll halves on pan. Spread black beans and Mexican cheese on each half. Broil on high for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden around edges.
- Top each molette with HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce and pico de gallo. Garnish with queso fresco cheese.