If you want to make a Bloody Mary that's bloody delicious, pour in some thick and chunky CHI-CHI'S® Salsa.
- 1/2 cup CHI-CHI’S® 16-Ounce Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
Garnishes for an extra flare:
- Bacon, celery stick, jalapeño, prawn or shrimp, or chicken nuggets
- In blender container, combine all ingredients; puree until smooth.
- Pour cocktail into ice-filled shaker.
- Shake; strain into old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Serve with dill pickle spear, bacon, or other garnish as desired.