- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 2 cups flour
- 3 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into 1-Inch cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- In medium pot over low heat, combine chicken broth and DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original. Cook stirring 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Place flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs in separate shallow bowls. Season chicken with salt and pepper, dredge chicken with flour. Dip in eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
- In a large pan over high heat, heat oil. Fry chicken 3 minutes on each side or until crisp. Transfer to paper towel lined tray.
- Serve chicken topped with mole mix. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, cucumber, and carrot.