- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons CHI-CHI’S® Diced Green Chilies, drained
- 6 white corn tortillas, heated
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- CHI-CHI’S® Taco Sauce, heated
- In a large skillet, sauté onions in butter until tender.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, tomato, and chilies.
- Add to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly into warm corn tortillas. Top with cheese and warm taco sauce.