CHI-CHI'S® Breakfast Tacos start the day off right, featuring CHI-CHI'S® Diced Green Chiles for a flavorful bite that will kick start your morning.
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons CHI-CHI’S® Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 6 CHI-CHI’S® Soft Taco Flour Tortillas, heated
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- In large skillet, sauté onions in butter until tender.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, tomato and chiles.
- Add to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly into warm corn tortillas. Top with cheese.