- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce divided
- ½ cup carrots shredded
- ½ cup celery diced
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss cauliflower with ½ cup buffalo sauce; place on a baking sheet and roast 20 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss with remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce.
- Heat broiler to low. Broil cauliflower 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- In medium bowl, combine carrots, celery, red cabbage, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Place cauliflower on tortillas, top with carrot cabbage slaw and extra buffalo sauce, if desired.