Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
Spice up your typical taco night with our Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos! These tacos are packed with flavor and are sure to make the weekly dinner menu rotation!
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce divided
- ½ cup carrots shredded
- ½ cup celery diced
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Toss cauliflower with ½ cup buffalo sauce; place on a baking sheet and roast 20 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and toss with remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce.
- Heat broiler to low. Broil cauliflower 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- In medium bowl, combine carrots, celery, red cabbage, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Place cauliflower on tortillas, top with carrot cabbage slaw and extra buffalo sauce, if desired.