Burritos De Mole
There is no more comfort food than burritos. Take your standard burritos and give them a new, bold flavor.
- ⅓ (78g) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 cup of chicken strips
- 1 cup red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup green bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of pepper
- In small pot, over low heat, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original, vegetable broth, and cook for 4 minutes until the mixture integrates.
- On a griddle, over medium heat, heat tortillas for 1 minute and brown on both sides. Reserve.
- In large skillet, over high heat, add oil, chicken strips, and cook until golden brown. Add peppers and sauté 3 additional minutes.
- Add rice, spinach, beans, DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original mixture, and cook 4 more minutes.
- On kitchen table, place tortillas, add mixture to each tortilla and roll to form a burrito.
- In large skillet, over high heat, add burritos and heat them on both sides until golden-brown.
- Cut in half and serve.