- 5 large burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 (15-ounce) package HERDEZ™ Carnitas Slow Cooked Pork, warmed according to package directions
- Cilantro Rice; recipe follows
- 1 cup shredded Chihuahua cheese
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- HERDEZ® Salsa for serving, if desired
- WHOLLY® Guacamole for serving, if desired
- 1 ¼ cups water
- ¾ cup uncooked regular long-grain rice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Fill each tortilla evenly with ingredients. Roll up burritos.
- In small saucepan, heat water to boiling. Add rice and salt; cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook 15 to 18 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is just tender.
- Stir remaining ingredients into cooked rice.