Chicken Enchilada Brown Rice Bowl
Great for meal prepping lunch or an easy build-your-own dinner with the family. Rice bowls are a great way to get your daily mix of veggies, protein and delicious flavors!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- 1 cup LA VICTORIA® Red or Green Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro, chopped tomato, jalapeño slices
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté peppers and onion until crisp tender. Remove from skillet. Add chicken and enchilada sauce and cook until heated through.
- Divide rice evenly among 4 serving bowls. Top with chicken mixture, spinach, pepper mixture and avocado. Garnish, if desired.