- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 2 1/2 cups pre-cooked, shredded chicken
- 6 tortillas, taco size
- 1 tablespoon oil
- LA VICTORIA® Salsa Crafted by Francia Raísa Fire Roasted Salsa
- Lettuce, shredded for garnish
- Queso Fresco for garnish
- Mexican crema
- Additional LA VICTORIA® salsa
- Heat oil in large pan and saute onions, stirring frequently until slightly tender and golden brown.
- Stir in diced Roma tomato and 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until tomato is softened.
- Add chicken, turn heat to low, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir for several minutes, or until well blended but not dried out.
- Heat tortillas for 10 seconds in microwave, until just soft. Fill tortillas with chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll them up tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- In large skillet, heat oil and fry 2-3 flautas in batches for about 2 minutes or until the tortillas are golden brown.
- Remove toothpicks and top with lettuce, LA VICTORIA® Salsa Crafted by Francia Raísa Fire Roasted Salsa and Queso Fresco.
- Serve with Mexican crema, guacamole and additional LA VICTORIA® salsa for dipping.