- 1 cup DOÑA MARÍA® Adobo
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ pound ground chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1 (13 -ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 jalapeño chile, sliced
- In large stock pot over medium heat combine DOÑA MARÍA® Adobo and chicken broth. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook onions 3 to 5 minutes or until translucent. Add ground chicken, season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to low, add nacho cheese sauce. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese if smooth and fully melted.
- Place tortilla chips on serving plate, top with ground chicken mixture and mole mixture. Garnish with jalapeño.