Chicken and Pepper Quesadillas
The authentic, traditional quesadilla has been a family favorite for generations. Fast, delicious, and oh so good, this foolproof Chicken and Pepper Quesadilla recipe puts a smile on the entire family’s face in under 20 minutes. Meal, snack, lunch or dinner. Perfect every time.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- 4 (6-inch) CHI-CHI’S® Fajita Tortilla
- 1 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Guacamole, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- In a bowl, combine chicken and 1/2 cup salsa
- On half of each tortilla, place chicken mixture, peppers, and cheese.
- Gently fold tortilla over filling.
- Place tortillas on a lightly greased skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted, turning once.
- Cut into wedges and serve with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream, if desired.