- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into ½-inch slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 2 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 tablespoons LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Place kernels in microwave safe bowl, cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- On serving platter, layer tomato slices; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Top with lettuce, corn, chicken, black beans and avocado.
- In small bowl, whisk together enchilada sauce and remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad.