- 4 corn tortillas, cut into 1” – 2” pieces
- 1 – 2 cups avocado oil
- 4 tablespoons LA VICTORIA® Salsa Crafted by Francia Raísa Fire Roasted Salsa
- Queso Fresco, crumbled (optional)
- ¼ onion, diced
- 1 fried egg
- Heat oil in medium pan, over medium-high heat. Fry tortilla pieces until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside on paper towel to drain grease.
- In another medium pan, heat 1 teaspoon of oil and add LA VICTORIA® Salsa Crafted by Francia Raísa Fire Roasted Salsa.
- Heat salsa until just before it boils. Remove from heat and add tortilla chips. Stir quickly to coat and serve.
- Garnish with Queso Fresco, onions and fried egg.