- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 1 1/2-pounds carne asada
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 burrito-style flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup HERDEZ TAQUERIA STREET SAUCE® Chipotle Medium
- Drizzle HERDEZ TAQUERIA STREET SAUCE® Chipotle Medium
- Drizzle Mexican crema
- Fresh cilantro
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook carne asada in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway (or until internal temperature reaches 145°). Remove from heat, add remaining tablespoon olive oil and cook peppers and onions 5 minutes. While peppers and onions cook, slice meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Use butter to grease griddle and one side of each tortilla. Add equal parts cheese, meat, peppers and onions to one side of each tortilla. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons HERDEZ TAQUERIA STREET SAUCE® Chipotle Medium on each tortilla. Fold in half and cook in batches on griddle, over medium heat, about 5 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Cut quesadillas into triangles and drizzle additional HERDEZ TAQUERIA STREET SAUCE® Chipotle Medium and Mexican crema over top; sprinkle with cilantro.