- 1 (19.04 – ounces) DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve
- 1 morita chili
- ½ chipotle in adobo chili, finely chopped
- chiltepin chili (can be replace with tree chili, guajillo chili, chipotle chili, rattle chili, pasilla chili, wide, blackberry chili, chili coastal or puya chili)
- 1/2 cup chocolate bar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 dozen churros
- In griddle, heat chiltepin and morita until brown, place chilies in molcajete and crush.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, add milk, chocolate, chili powder and chipotle chili.
- When boiling, turn off heat and cover saucepan, and infuse flavors for 20 minutes.
- Strain into small pot, add DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve. Heat until boil and reserve.
- Pour mixture into churros, and small sauce bowl.