Cilantro Lime Salmon Salad
This hearty salad topped with salmon is full of omega-3s and fatty acids, making this a delicious lunch win!
- 4 (5-ounce) center-cut salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick)
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups mixed dark leafy greens
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pickled red onion slices
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- HERDEZ® Cilantro Lime Cremosa Salsa, for serving
- Fresh cilantro, as desired
- Lime wedges, as desired
- Season salmon with salt. In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Place salmon, skin-side up in pan. Cook until golden brown on one side, about 4 minutes. Turn the fish over with a spatula and cook 3 minutes longer or until it feels firm to the touch.
- Divide salmon and remaining ingredients evenly among four plates. Drizzle with HERDEZ® Cilantro Lime Cremosa Salsa and garnish with cilantro and lime as desired.