Concha with Chicken & Mole
A new twist to this popular sweet bread adds rich flavor to one’s taste buds. Concha’s with Chicken & Mole is quick and easy dish that can be severed warm or cold any time of the day!
- ½ (8.25-ounce) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 pound cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 4 chocolate conchas
- In large stock pot over medium heat combine chicken broth and DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked chicken to the prepared mole pot. Mix until combined.
- Slice 4 concha’s in half. Fill concha’s with chicken mixture and enjoy!