Skip to content
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries rinsed
- ¾ cups water
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoon concentrate orange juice, frozen (or juice of 2 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons EMBASA® Chipotle in Adobe, pureed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- In medium saucepan over medium-high heat combine all ingredients except toasted walnuts and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thick and all the cranberries “pop”, about 20-30 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cool.
- Stir in toasted walnuts