- 2 ½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) jar of LA VICTORIA® Creamy Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Diced Green Chiles
- 10 corn tortillas
- Suggested toppings: Sour cream and pico de gallo
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish or pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix chicken, ½ cup enchilada sauce, ½ cup Monterey Jack, ½ cup mozzarella and chiles.
- In medium non-stick skillet warm remaining enchilada sauce. Dip tortilla in warmed sauce, coating each side. Spoon ¼ cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla. Roll and place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with suggested toppings.