Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas are easy to make ahead and even freeze. This recipe combines the delicious taste of Roasted Poblano Green Chiles and perfectly ripe tomatillo for the right amount of heat and the perfect amount of flavor.
- 2 ½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) jar of LA VICTORIA® Creamy Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Diced Green Chiles
- 10 corn tortillas
- Suggested toppings: Sour cream and pico de gallo
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish or pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix chicken, ½ cup enchilada sauce, ½ cup Monterey Jack, ½ cup mozzarella and chiles.
- In medium non-stick skillet warm remaining enchilada sauce. Dip tortilla in warmed sauce, coating each side. Spoon ¼ cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla. Roll and place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with suggested toppings.