- 6 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ pound skirt steak
- ½ cup heavy cream
- In blender cup place broth, DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde and cilantro. Blend on low speed until combined. Transfer mixture to a large saucepan. Cook over low heat 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 3 tablespoons oil. Cook steak 3 minutes each side. Remove from skillet. Let rest 3 minutes. Cut steak into even strips.
- Divide mole mixture among 4 bowls. Drizzle with heavy cream. Top with steak slices. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.