Creamy Tomatillo Beef Enchiladas
Enchiladas are an easy and delicious family dinner recipe you can make ahead of time or easily put together last minute. This Tomatillo Beef Enchilada recipe will change your idea of what a flour tortilla can do for you!
- 1 pound cooked shredded beef
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Creamy Tomatillo Enchilada Sauce
- 1 ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Diced Green Chiles
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Suggested toppings: Crema, crumbled Cotija cheese and chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix beef, ½ cup enchilada sauce, ½ cup cheese and chiles.
- Spread ½ cup enchilada sauce in baking dish. Spoon ¼ cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll and place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with suggested toppings.