- 1 pound cooked shredded beef
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Creamy Tomatillo Enchilada Sauce
- 1 ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Diced Green Chiles
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Suggested toppings: Crema, crumbled Cotija cheese and chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix beef, ½ cup enchilada sauce, ½ cup cheese and chiles.
- Spread ½ cup enchilada sauce in baking dish. Spoon ¼ cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll and place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with suggested toppings.