Eggs with Mole
Take your breakfast to the next level.
- 1 1/2 cup DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Ready to Serve
- 2 tablespoons frying oil, divided
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon epazote or cilantro leaves
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat mole, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In small skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
- Fry tortillas on both sides 15 to 30 seconds.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil. Fry eggs to desired doneness.
- On each of 2 serving plates place 2 tortillas. Top with 2 eggs. Pour mole on top of eggs. Garnish with onion and epazote leaves.