Skip to content
- 4 ears corn with husks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- HERDEZ® Cilantro Lime Salsa Cremosa
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Chopped cilantro
- HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce for garnish
- With the husk still on, place corn in microwave oven. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Grill corn, turning often, 10 to 12 minutes or until husks have grill marks on all sides and are lightly charred. Remove husks and brush corn with butter.
- Garnish as desired with HERDEZ® Cremosa Cilantro Lime Salsa queso fresco and cilantro. Add HERDEZ® Avocado Hot Sauce if desired.