- 12 hard boiled eggs, cooled and halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons LA VICTORIA® Salsa Brava® Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, divided
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grilled corn (approximately one ear)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Remove yolks from halved eggs and place in medium bowl. Mash yolks with fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, LA VICTORIA® Salsa Brava® Hot Sauce, and ¼ cup cotija cheese. Mix together well.
- Place mixture in resealable plastic bag, snip off the corner, and pipe into cooked egg whites.
- Top with red onion, corn, and cilantro. Using a strainer, add paprika and dust eggs. Refrigerate until serving.