En Fuego Slider
Can you handle the heat? The En Fuego Slider is packed with jalapenos, chipotles, cayenne and habanero peppers that a full size burger was too much for most! The question is: how many sliders can you handle?
Slider Paddy Ingredients
- 1 pound lean ground beef (or beef/pork blend)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 chile de arbol peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup queso fresco
- ¼ cup crushed HERDEZ® White Corn tortilla chips
- HERDEZ® Jalapenos Sliced in Escabeche
- 6 small slider buns
En Fuego Sauce Ingredients
- 1 can HERDEZ® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 6 orange Habanero peppers, seeded (add more or less to control spiciness)
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (½ lime)
- ½ teaspoon ground Cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon coarse black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- In blender container, place all En Fuego Sauce ingredients. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium.
- In medium bowl, combine Slider Patty ingredients.
- Form into six 3-inch patties.
- Grill Sliders for 10-12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Top with pepper jack cheese and leave on grill until melted.
- Serve sliders in buns with En Fuego sauce.
- Garnish with queso fresco and sliced jalapenos.