Enchilada Barbacoa Slow Cooker Sandwich
This is a double napkin, extra sauce, max pleasing kind of sandwich that's great for family gatherings, game day spreads and any day ending in Y.
6 hours, 10 minutes
- 1 (3-pound) HORMEL® ALWYAYS TENDER® Pork Loin Roast
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1/3 cup firmly packed, light brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- Toasted hamburger buns, prepared coleslaw
- **NOTE: you can use 2 cans of the same sauce, if you prefer.
- Season pork with salt and cumin.
- Place in slow cooker and add onion and next 6 ingredients.
- Cook on LOW 6 hours.
- Remove pork and shred with 2 forks.
- Return pork to slow cooker and serve with buns and coleslaw.