- 1 (1-pound) package lean ground beef
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 (10-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® RED ENCHILADA SAUCE, divided
- ¼ cup dried bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 4 Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs, WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE
- In large mixing bowl, gently combine beef, next 5 ingredients and ¼ cup enchilada sauce.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Prepare grill skillet for medium heat.
- Cook patties 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Heat remaining enchilada sauce in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Top each burger with cheese slice and spoon enchilada sauce over top. Assemble burgers and garnish, if desired.