Enmoladas Veggie De Platano Con Mole
This recipe will make you go bananas! Turn the traditional enmoladas into a delicious vegetarian meal for the whole family.
- ⅓ (78g) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 8 Corn tortillas
- 1 cup bananas, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup zucchini, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup red bell peppers, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ¼ cup onion, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cream
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup avocado, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- In small pot, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Original and vegetable broth. Heat for 5 minutes and reserve.
- In medium skillet, add oil, and fry banana cubes until golden brown over medium heat.
- Remove and reserve on absorbent paper to remove excess fat.
- In medium skillet, add tablespoon of oil, onion, and garlic, cook until transparent. Add pepper and zucchini, cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add fried bananas, salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Heat skillet, add corn tortillas, heat for 1 minute both sides.
- Place tortillas in table, add filling.
- Roll up tortillas and place in a serving dish.
- Pour hot DOÑA MARÍA® mole and cream, crumbled cheese, red onion, and avocado cubes.